Many of my classes include a demonstration portion, and I am often on the lookout for demo people for upcoming events. Demo bottoming is a great way to get a great firsthand experience of the class, support the community, and impress the hell out of your friends.
A few things demoing for me IS:
- An opportunity to get experience being in front of an audience (great for exhibitionists too!)
- A fabulous way to earn my eternal gratitude
- Entirely within your control
- I’ll ask for and expect feedback before and during class and will respect boundaries and limits, whether pre-arranged or in the moment
What demoing for me ISN’T:
- A scene
- My driving goal during a class is to convey good information to my audience, and I want that to be important to you too. I can be somewhat focused and dispassionate during teaching, and it isn’t going to be about having a hot time.
- Something you should be doing against your own desires
- I have had reluctant demo bottoms ordered to participate by their tops without telling me. If this is not something you want to be doing and I don’t have that info, you and your top are non-consensually involving me in your scene.
- A good time to be tough/stubborn
- If you are having problems of any kind during a demo, tell me.
So if we’re going to be in the same place at the same time and you think you might want to lend a hand (or something else) for one of the classes listed below, just drop me a note.
Geeky Kink New England, Providence RI –
Friday Aug 14
One intact (not-circumcised) demo person with external genitalia for Penile Anatomy for Play. There won’t be any sexual contact or play, but you need to be comfortable being naked in front of a room full of people and with having your penis and scrotum manipulated by the instructor.
Saturday Aug 15
I’m currently looking for both demo bottoms with (mostly) internal genitalia, and (mostly) external genitalia for my erotic genitorture class. The class will involve you being exposed in front an audience, as well as experiencing a variety of sensations from a range of techniques, which **MAY** include impact, clamps, pinching/twisting, abrasion, topical ointments, a violet wand, and needles. I’ll work with you to figure out what you may or may not be comfortable with, and of course you can pass on anything that comes up during the class.